Mold Setup Technicians
Sorry, this job has expired.
High Ridge, MO
The H-J Family of Companies is a growing and innovative manufacturer of electrical connectors for power distribution. H-J has built our company on the quality of our products and service. We are looking for a great candidate to join our team as a Mold Setup Technician.
Daily duties will include staging, inspecting, cleaning, and assembling molds for our epoxy molding production line. Additionally, routine maintenance to ensure molds are in working order will be required.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Pulling molds for production and restocking them, while ensuring they are in working order for the next use
• Reading blueprints and using measuring tools, such as calipers and micrometers, to ensure that molds are in ready for production
• Use hand tools to make routine repairs to molds
• Work with production to troubleshoot problems that occur on the line
• Assemble and clean molds to prepare them for production use
• Installing mold on presses
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Post high-school education, trade school, or technical training a plus
• Some computer skills needed
• Attention to detail and organizational skills needed
High school diploma or equivalent